1) I can juggle.
2) My secret dream was to play for the WNBA. Or be a singer. I don’t know what happened.
3) Today is Leap Day, and it’s also my husband’s half birthday. He only gets one every four years!
4) I am obsessed with half birthdays.
5) I am writing two books in my head, but only have about 20 pages actually written. Stupid job! (Isn’t it fun, blaming things other than ourselves)? 🙂
6) I work for a plastic surgeon, and no I haven’t had anything “done.”
1) If you could have someone do one job/chore for you everyday, what would it be? Clean my bathrooms.
2) What has been your favorite vacation destination, and why? Oh man. I’ll have to go with Turks and Caicos, because it was my honeymoon! We had a blast.
3) What book have you read recently that you would recommend? I am finally reading “One for the Money,” and it is hilarious. The latest Reacher novel, by Lee Child, was also a winner.
4) If you could change your name, what would it be and why? I wanted to when I was younger, but I like my name now. I am a great example of how someone with an ordinary name can be quite extraordinary.
5) What seems impossible to you right now? Getting any work done today. It’s dark, dreary and rainy outside, and I would rather be home, curled up with my pups, reading a good book.
6) What is your favorite flower? Sterling roses. ❤
I’m bad at directions and was supposed to answer different questions. But I didn’t. I’m sticking with what I have, because I like my pretty pictures.
But Shawna had some good ones, so keep reading. . .
Now it’s your turn to blog six fun facts about yourself/your family, answer my questions, and tag your readers to join in as well (making up your own questions).
What are you …
2) eating next?
4) doing this weekend?
5) worried about?
6) blessed by?